The complete founders programme in just one week
Due to the coronavirus no further dates are planned at the moment. You would like to be informed as soon as we start up again? Then write us a short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Youre working as a freelancer and need tips on how to go on? You have a startup or business idea and want to finally know how you can get serious with it? You dont know, which steps you need to take after having found your startup idea?
In that case, our ADVANCE is exactly right for you! In five days well get you up and running into the founder life well teach you everything you need to lay the foundation for a successful founding. Our practical methods will give you the right tools for establishing your business concept.
You belong in this intensive week if you:
The seminar is open for all who are pursuing a concrete founding goal that can be a solo self-employment or a high-tech startup. The only prerequisite is having such an idea concretely. Having taken part in the SMU courses: 221504a (Enterprise founding 2), 2541221a (Enterprise founding / Enterprise emulation), 254121b (Business models) or 143502 (IT product software and services management) or alternatively for Masters students module 368410a (Entrepreneurship 1) is ideal but not a prerequisite.Please take into consideration that the classes are taught in German only. Registrations are available exclusively through our Online-Form, including a letter of motivation (places are limited). Please be aware that this seminar series are no substitute for individual legal and fiscal advising.
- The seminar is free for students of the SMU / Reutlingen University / Aalen University and employees of the SMU
- There is a certificate for successful participation.
- Das Seminar wird zwischen voraussichtlich zwischen 9 Uhr und 17 Uhr stattfinden.
- Participants earn 4 (Bachelor) or 5 (Master) ECTS points (compulsory attendance and graded examination, registration necessary). The seminar belongs to the compulsory freely-eligible courses catalogue for the AM and PMM study programmes (EDV No. 221505a) and to the Master study programme Intra- and Entrepreneurship (EDV No. 368411a), but may also be taken by students of other study programmes. If the latter is your case, please discuss the exam registration with your student secretariat.
- The examination consists of a written development of your business idea and should be 10-20 single-pages long. You can carry this out either alone or in a group.
- Bachelor students: Your business idea development should set the focus on validation and be 15-20 pages.
- Master students: Your business idea development should set the focus on financial planning and be 20-25 pages. Additionally, you are to pitch your business idea in front of a 4-person jury from the Generator.
If you have any questions, Sebatian Demuth at the Startup Center of the Hochschule der Medien will be happy to help you.