In five challenges from idea to innovation
You have a start-up idea, maybe you started working on it during the semester, but don't know yet whether it really works? Or you are totally convinced of an idea and want to make it really big? Join the start-up BW Academic Seed Accelerator Program, short start-up BW ASAP.
Start-up BW ASAP is a state-wide competition for all (exchange) students and alumni from and in Baden-Württemberg. It is intended to motivate them to further develop and implement their creative ideas into validated business models. All participants go through five challenges, using modern approaches from the agile start-up world such as design thinking, customer validation or business model generation. In addition, there are explanatory videos and expert interviews for each challenge. The highlight of the competition is the demo day at the end of each round, during which participants can pitch their ideas and win attractive prizes!
What are your benefits?
- Receive a certificate for your CV after successful completion!
- Get up to 3 ECTS for your studies!
- Gain knowledge of how you can validate and develop your business idea!
- Present yourself and your idea in front of a large stage as part of our finale and benefit from our extensive network!
- Win attractive prizes that support you and your business idea perfectly! Receive up to 1,000 and places in state accelerators, the Social Impact Lab and much more.
More info and registration: here