Heroes of Creative Installations
The development of a residency program with regional/ local heros from Creative Industries focussing on art installations. This tool will help to make the regional/ local creative power more visible and will offer interesting and relevant information to the public about creative activities in the physical space.
To develop impressive stories of Resita's heroes from Creative Industries and to provide role models that make the regional and local potential more visible.
1. Identify adequate artists & partners to implement the project
2. Develop a creative camp as inspirational context for the creation of works of art
3. Establish a friendly context that encourages socialisation & art creation
4. Organise special equipment & machinery
5. Conduct final exposition & promotional events
Creative installation - impression of the development process of a creative installation at the "Hala Minda" creative centre in Resita
Build monumental sculptures as expression of local branding
Close cooperation with local artists
Public awareness through residencies & installations
Management of distributed roles between actors
Translation of artist work into technical projects
Ideal communiaction measures for promotion of outcomes