Social Media & Management
|Course List||Click Here|
Do you want to learn what it takes to become a professional in the emerging world of digitalization and social media? Are you interested in understanding business practices and management strategies? Does hands-on learning of content production for social media sites sound exciting to you?
We’ve got you covered! Our Minor Programme Social Media & Management equips you with both online marketing and management skills.
- Marketing mix and development of marketing concepts for cross-media surroundings.
- Characteristics and potential of professional social media communication.
- Current digital marketing concepts and their potential to engage target audiences.
- Fundamental concepts of storytelling and how to use specific narrative styles in different media types.
- Production of audiovisual content for various social media sites to enhance branding and corporate communication.
- Business environments of international companies and their analysis from a strategic perspective.
- Drivers and impacts of digital transformation.
With interactive lectures, seminars, e-learning units, project work and media productions, you have an ideal mix of theoretical and practical units. You don't need any previous experience or social media accounts to apply for this Minor. If you're digitally adept, creative, openminded and detail-oriented, you've come to the right place.
Social Media & Management is offered both during winter and summer semester.
|Academic Research Assistant|
|Office||I237 (Nobelstraße 8)|
|Phone||+49 711 8923-3191|
+49 711 8923 2035